Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Entertainment Design: KARAKTER CONCEPTS

The Vault lives! I'd like to start with some entertainment design because it's always been one of my biggest sources of inspiration. There's just so much creativity in every piece. The process of creating an entire world that's believable for your product/vehicle/weapon/environment to exist within is the epitome of creativity for me and I hope to one day play a part of an entertainment project.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://www.karakterconcept.com/

2 comments:

  1. This makes me really want to go home and play Killzone 1 on my PS2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. 1-6 are amazing. Interesting choice to leave them in the "studio" environment. I want to be in that world, and I want to be on the winning side.

    ReplyDelete